The 5 children are said to be battling for their lives from a possible food poison complications after eating from the Lebanese owned restaurant
According to available information, the 5 children have been in an Emergency Room (ER) of an undisclosed hospital since Sunday Marwako
“This is crazy because I’ve at least 5 children turn up at the ER since Sunday who went out to eat at Marwako over the weekend and they’re all on admission” a lady by name Afua posted on her Twitter handle.
“Marwako@Marwakofastfood gave me and many others in this hospital the worst food poisoning ever.” another guy by name Edward Elohim also posted
Marwako is currently trending on twitter over alleged food poison claims by dozens of people
Good morning, Stay away from Marwako fast food at East Legon. So many complaints about serious food poisoning that has hospitalized people for weeks. Please retweet.