Menu Close

Breaking: Gas expolsion at Adenta leaves dozens homeless [Video]

Worrying news reaching My News Ghana confirms that a gas explosion at Adenta Powerline in the Adentan Municipal Assembly has left over 30 residents homeless.

An eye witness says that the fire started when one of the residents, a woman, forgot to turn off her gas cylinder after cooking lunch.

No casualties have been recorded so far as the Madina Fire Service department was swift to the grounds to quench the fire.

More soon…

Watch the video below:


Author: umsdigital

Subscribe For Latest Jobs

Invalid email address
We promise not to spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.