- POSITION: Transcriber
- MODE: Part-time
- Work experience
- Possible job opportunities
- Internship certificate
- Recommendation letter upon request
- Listen to recordings and transcribe those recordings to text files
- Ensure accuracy of the transcribed text
- Understand details of requirements regarding formatting and notation
- Completing transcriptions in a timely manner and reviewing drafts for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies
- Submitting completed drafts to supervisor and correcting any errors as per their feedback.
- Minimum qualification – WASSCE
- A good typing speed and excellent reading skills.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Good Work Ethics