Job As A Facade (Ventilation) Builder in Lithuania
Skilled and Experienced Facade (Ventilation) Builders between the ages 24-50 are needed for a full-time jobs in Lithuania.
Efficiency, time management, physical strength, resilience as well as adaptability are crucial in this job.
- Knowledge of specifications and principles of operating ventilation systems
- Ability to read blueprints and plans for correct installation and connection systems.
- Knowledge of basic building technologies and materials
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Installation, repair and maintenance of facade elements, including ventilation heating and cooling systems
- Installation and connection of ventilation systems in accordance with the technical requirements and regulations
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting in ventilation systems
The company guarantees and provides the following:
- Timely payment of salaries
- Stable employment
- The opportunity to to develop
- Help to secure accommodation
- Feeding (250€-300€) provided for first month
- Possibility of working overtime and weekends for additional earnings
- Accident Insurance at Workplace
- Employer provides work clothes and tools
- Valid Passport
- Application Letter (Get one done here)
- Certificates, Or testimonial of completing apprenticeship backing acquired skills (Get one done here)
- Experience as a facade worker, with experience in working with ventilation systems.
- GHC50,000 processing fee (pay in 3 instalments)
- Sufficient Funds for feeding within processing period
- Should be able to speak Russian or English
NB.: You must pay your own plane ticket
What you Get
- 1 year working permit
- Appointment Letter for 1 year working Contract