Job As A Front Load Operator in Lithuania
Skilled and Experienced Front Load Operators between the ages 24-50 are needed for a full-time jobs in Lithuania.
Efficiency, time management, physical strength, resilience as well as adaptability are crucial in this job.
- Operating various types of excavators for earthworks, digging trenches, digging pits and other tasks.
- Compliance with instructions and safety precautions when performing work.
- Service and maintenance of the excavator, including regular inspection
- Knowledge of safety rules and procedures for working with front loader
- High Motivation to Work, desire to improve on skills.
- Compliance with all safety standards and regulations in operating the loader
- Carrying out regular checks of technical condition of the loader and the fulfillment of the necessary technical services
The company guarantees and provides the following:
- Timely payment of salaries
- Stable employment
- The opportunity to to develop
- Help to secure accommodation
- Feeding (250€-300€) provided for first month
- Possibility of working overtime and weekends for additional earnings
- Accident Insurance at Workplace
- Valid Passport
- Application Letter (Get one done here)
- Certificates, Or testimonial of completing apprenticeship backing acquired skills (Get one done here)
- GHC50,000 processing fee (pay in 3 instalments)
- Sufficient Funds for feeding within processing period
- Should be able to speak English fluently
- Knowledge of the Lithuanian language will be an advantage.
- License C and special license as a Front load Operator
- Have your own special work clothes
NB.: You must pay your own plane ticket
What you Get
- 1 year working permit
- Appointment Letter for 1 year working Contract