Skip to content
POSITION: Content Writer
- Work experience
- Possible job opportunities
- Internship certificate
- Recommendation letter upon request
- Develop, write content as per the business concept.
- Check for keywords or generate a keyword, and research limitations for the keywords.
- Create or copy edit to inform the reader, and to promote or sell the company, product, or service described in the website.
- Produce content to entice and engage visitors so they continue browsing the current website. The longer a visitor stays on a particular site, the greater the likelihood they will eventually become clients or customers.
- Produce content that is smart in its use of keywords, or is focused on search engine optimization (SEO). This means the text must contain relevant keywords and phrases that are most likely to be entered by users in web searches associated with the actual site for better search engine indexing and ranking.
- Create content that allows the site visitors to get the information they want quickly and efficiently. Efficient and focused web content gives readers access to information in a user-friendly manner.
- Create unique, useful, and compelling content on a topic primarily for the readers and not merely for the search engines.
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skill
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience in using office management software, including Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Good work ethics
Tools to be Used
- Google Calendar
- Jitsi/Zoom/Google Meet
- Online Forms
- Microsoft Word / Pages